Monday, May 13, 2013

Mother's Day Gifts for Mom and Me!

Being a 7 month old pup, I'm new to this special day called Mother's Day.  But now that I've seen Mom's gifts, I'm all for it!  Look what Mom got from Dad!


A cookbook to make all kinds of treats for little 'ol me!  Wahoo!  Mom says that Dad gives her the best presents.  He figures out her current obsession (that would be me!) and he gives her things that he knows she would like.  Of course these kind of gifts might have something to do with her being a food blogger and all.  She likes to cook (so I hear).

Look what else she got!


Mom said she'd use this to make some cold treats for me this summer!  Not sure what a cold treat is, but I can't wait to find out!


Chicken Soup and White Cheddar frozen treats...sure, why not!




Bone-shaped, homemade treats!  Yes, please!

So what do ya think?  Good stuff, huh?  I wonder if I'll Dad will get any gifts like this for Father's Day?  I think I'm gonna like this Mother's Day/Father's Day thing!

~Parker

P.S.  Here's a link to these gifts on Amazon.

12 comments:

  1. I haven't had a dog in my life for years....so all these things are new to me! I have never heard of frozen dog treats...Now I'm curious to see what your Mom whips up for you Parker! You're a lucky little dog!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You wouldn't believe what kind of goodies you can buy now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We have a yorkie and his name is Ziggy. He is 4 years old. He likes to pee on things when we leave him, otherwise he is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to know another Yorkie owner! Parker doesn't always hit the mark when we're out either. He definitely prefers to have us around. He's sweeter and more lovable on the weekends when we're home.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I also wanted to tell you our Ziggy has a sensitive tummy and can get sick and vomit for no reason. SO I would be careful doing too many treats or anything rich. When he's sick he licks the floor, walks and licks over and over. I couldn't figure this out, but I searched on line and found it was normal. He is 4 yrs old and weighs 8 lbs, he gained weight over Christmas. LOL And they have bad teeth, he has already lost 4. And I never thought I would pay to have a dogs teeth cleaned once a year, but it is a must. I also would not post anonymous but I can't figure how to do it otherwise. My name is Connie. You will love your dog more as each day goes by. Also make sure he has a lot of toys and a chew bone. Ziggy has never chewed on anything but his toys and they seem to know they belong to them. Just wanted to share.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Connie,
      When I make treats from the cookbook, I'll be sure to give them sparingly. I never heard of dogs licking the floor like that. Thanks for letting me know about it. We brush Parker's teeth twice a week. We should do it more often. I spend a lot of money on chew toys and stuff, it does help! If you don't want to be anonymous, join Blogger.com or Google+ or sign your name at the bottom of your comment so I know it is you. It's nice chatting with you!

      ~Jane

      Delete
  6. Can't wait to see what Parker.. sorry, I mean Dad will get for Father's Day !

    Linda
    With A Blast

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome gifts! I gave my Mum a card, didn't think to get a gift that would benefit me too! How cool,

    Enjoy,

    Your pal Snoopy :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. These look good! Might have to go out and buy them... ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yummy! What great doggie treat ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow cool presents your hoomans are ace to buy presents that benefit you. Must have a word with mine about that.

    Thank you so much for joining in with "Smile it's Friday" mummy is now following you, look forward to your future posts xxx

    ReplyDelete