Friday, May 24, 2013

May Bark Box

Look what arrived this week! 

Yup!  I got my own mail!
 
This is my 2nd Bark Box, and I say, keep 'em comin'!


Is the suspense killin' ya?


Look! Treats, treats, and more treats!
 

I LOVE Bully Sticks!  Mom says she likes this one cuz it doesn't stink.

Whatever!  Peel off that label and throw it my way!

Now this tasty stick is like a delicacy for dogs!

  It was a nice, little chewey!
 
It didn't stand a chance around me!  De-lish!


I never had anything like this before.  Maybe the folks will give me one of these when they're barbecuing!  He-he!  They are mighty tasty and a bit crunchy.  Good stuff!


Great healthy bones!  Super crunchy and satisfying!



This little raspberry can be stuffed with a treat.  I haven't done too much with it yet, but Mom tells me it smells like a raspberry and I'm cool with that.

So far, Mom says that these Bark Boxes are worth the money and she likes that the box is filled with treats that are on the healthy side.  As for me, I think getting my own package of goodies once a month is pretty darn fun!  

Have you ever tried Bark Box?

Disclosure:  Mom buys my Bark Boxes herself.  We have no partnership with Bark Box.  I just wanted to share my thoughts about my goodies!  :)

8 comments:

  1. Parker enjoy your Bark Box and have a super Saturday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiya Parker! Great to meet you today :) About my backpack...It is hot here now so Momz & I hike in the early morning and choose the shady trails this time of year...That helps keep me cool in my backpack...When winter comes we'll try it on some of the more exposed trails...we do worry about the heat here

    ReplyDelete
  3. No, we don't get any boxes like that. We make our own treats or go to the store and get them, not sure that a barkbox would be the right thing for us, but those snacks look delish!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! That is quite a box full of goodies Parker! Enjoy your new treats! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pawsome bark box, I am trying to get my Mommy to get me those. Thanks for showing the goods.

    Loveys Sasha

    Happy Memorial Day

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Parker,

    You're a very lucky doggy! I don't get boxes like that coming every month - it must be great to not know what's gonna be inside - If I was getting those I'd go even more nuts when I heard the UPS van in the neighborhood! :)

    Have fun,

    Your pal Snoopy :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. That looks awesome, Parker! No we haven't tried Bark Boxes but this post makes us want to!

    your pal,
    Garth

    ReplyDelete