Monday, July 29, 2013

Mom's Day With the Dogs

Did you know that Mom is a food blogger?  Her blog is called Make Ahead Meals for Busy Moms.  Sometimes she gets invited to events as a blogger in the New England area.  Well, over the weekend Mom got invited to Fenway Park in Boston and get this...dogs were invited, but she didn't take me!  Of all the nerve, right?!

She said that she didn't know if it would be too much for me, blah, blah, blah.  She said they don't like to park near Fenway, so they park at a train station in Boston and take "The T' the rest of the way and dogs aren't allowed on the train.  She said that I probably would be all over everybody cuz I'm still a young, energetic pup.  (Can I help it if I'm  friendly and want to make new friends?  Besides, most people giggle when I lick them all over their face.)


This is Mom on the left with her two nieces.  You might recognize the girls from Dad's sister's dog blog Miley's Daily Scoop!  These girls are crazy about dogs!  After all, they have a Golden Retriever and a Golden Labrador.  So Mom knew they'd have a great time at this event.

Wanta see all the pictures and cute doggies at Fenway?  Here's a link to her post on her food blog:

Futures at Fenway

Mom said that she'd like to take me next year now that she knows what to expect.  She said that the folks at Fenway took great care of the pets and their parents.  But she'll have to find a good parking spot near Fenway if I'm going to go next summer. 

7 comments:

  1. Scandalous mum leaving you behind Parker but we hope she had a good time. Have a terrific Tuesday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is terrible that you got left behind but I am sure next year you will be going along. I had no idea your mom had a food blog. I am going to go and take a look!

    ReplyDelete
  3. how much fun is THAT! I think you should go next year for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are some great photos of all the dogs that got to go to Fenway Park. Don't worry Parker, they've got nothing on you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Parker your Momz messed up bad...You would have had a great time at the ball park...I was all set for my first ball game a couple weeks back, but it was rained out and tehy haven't rescheduled it yet

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'll also be disappointed with Mom, Parker :/ She better take you along next year so that you can see all the cool stuff as well !

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds like a great time, Im sure you will enjoy it next year!

    ReplyDelete