Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Hardly Wordless Wednesday

This is my very first summer with Mom and Dad. I'm 9 months old now.

My folks like to keep the front door open a lot in the summer (so they say). Well, for some reason, they thought I might destroy the screen in the front door when I'm looking at the squirrels and such. (Don't ask me why they think I might do it any harm.)


So my Dad (who can fix just about anything) bought a piece of plexi glass and a few brackets and voila, I have this see-through thing on the door.



Mom and Dad say that it's working like a charm!



Do you have any of this see-through stuff on your door?


11 comments:

  1. Awww. What a sweet baby.

    http://joycelansky.blogspot.com/2013/07/wordless-wednesday-what-happens-when.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. No Parker when the weather allows are back door stays open so we can come in and out. Have a wonderful Wednesday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  3. We have a 4 dog family and we've destroyed the sliding glass door screen. Daddy has to have it replaced. But good idea - because he should also do this when he replaces it. It will keep us from ripping the screen to shreds (again).

    ReplyDelete
  4. My parents dogs destroyed plenty of their screens. This is a great idea. Not that cute little Parker would get into any mischief! No - never! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey PArker

    We don't have that and I have to say, somehow there are a few 'little' sections of our screen that look a little dogged!! Of course I have no idea how it happened!! Great invention by your dad! :)


    Have a fun day

    Your pal Snoopy :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a very good idea! Our front door is a glass storm door so we can see but we miss out breezes. And our back door is two layers of very trashed-by-cats-and-dogs screen. We may be getting some plexi glass this afternoon. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nope, but that looks like a great idea. Honestly a screen door like that would be nice, at least in the fall and spring here. Just too hot right now!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oooh, your dad is very handy. I don't have anything like that but my pal next door has the same thing as you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well that's handy and looks like it works well! Enjoy the summer breezes!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hehehe, the squirrels require close attention! They can't be trusted. I've nominated you for the Super Sweet Blogging Award and the Liebster Award! Check it out at http://doxietimes.blogspot.com/2013/07/blogging-awards.html

    ReplyDelete