Having a nice relaxing stretch, hey Parker !
Certainly not as beautiful as you do . Have a Wonderful Wednesday, Parker!
Parker you are so cute. Have a wonderful wordless Wednesday.Best wishes Molly
Um, looks like you were interrupted but still cute :)
You look so cute in your summer cut! I had 3 yorkies at one time. I kept their hairs short too. Faythe @ GrammyMouseTails
Mom says she won't cut it too short next time. She doesn't want me to get a sunburn!
Kids do. Are you a young pup, Parker? You're mighty cute!
Yes, I am! I'll be 9 months old in a few days! :)
You're so cute! Careful you don't fall off - I've been known to fall off before! :)Have fun,Your pal Snoopy :)
I fall off too, but somehow I manage to land on my feet! :)
Oh, I wish I had a little dog like you Parker. I would enter this blog hop for sure. And yes! You are still adorable! :)
Gee, thanks Kristi! :)
Cutie pie!
It looks very comfy.Loveys Sasha
Looks good to me Parker!
Look at you, oh so comfy and cute!
Having a nice relaxing stretch, hey Parker !
ReplyDeleteCertainly not as beautiful as you do . Have a Wonderful Wednesday, Parker!
ReplyDeleteParker you are so cute. Have a wonderful wordless Wednesday.
ReplyDeleteBest wishes Molly
Um, looks like you were interrupted but still cute :)
ReplyDeleteYou look so cute in your summer cut! I had 3 yorkies at one time. I kept their hairs short too.
ReplyDeleteFaythe @ GrammyMouseTails
Mom says she won't cut it too short next time. She doesn't want me to get a sunburn!
DeleteKids do. Are you a young pup, Parker? You're mighty cute!
ReplyDeleteYes, I am! I'll be 9 months old in a few days! :)
DeleteYou're so cute! Careful you don't fall off - I've been known to fall off before! :)
ReplyDeleteHave fun,
Your pal Snoopy :)
I fall off too, but somehow I manage to land on my feet! :)
DeleteOh, I wish I had a little dog like you Parker. I would enter this blog hop for sure. And yes! You are still adorable! :)
ReplyDeleteGee, thanks Kristi! :)
DeleteCutie pie!
ReplyDeleteIt looks very comfy.
ReplyDeleteLoveys Sasha
Looks good to me Parker!
ReplyDeleteLook at you, oh so comfy and cute!
ReplyDelete