Sunday, November 10, 2013

Rachael Ray Zero Grain Dog Food Review


This is my second post on the NEW Rachael Ray Zero Grain Dog Food.  Mom took a video of me gobbling it up.  Take a look! 




I hope I didn't look like a pig.  I just like this stuff a lot!  I'm now on my second bag of this food and I'm real happy with it.  Keep it comin' Mom!  :)

If you didn't see my first review, click HERE.  I posted lots of product info.

Have you tried the new Rachael Ray Zero Grain Dog Food yet?

Disclosure:  I received a Rachael Ray Zero Grain Dog Food Kit to review on my blog.  The comments in this post are 100% my own.

4 comments:

  1. Oh I am an Ambassadog for Rachael Ray! I LOVE her food! Barks and licks and love, Dakota www.dakotasden.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow! Your lucky, Dakota! She sure makes good food for us dogs! :)

      Delete
  2. We aren't going grain free. We talked to two vets and a few food reps and decided that high quality food need not be grain free for us, so we are sticking with some grain. Glad you like it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It definitely sounds crunchy and looks like you enjoyed it! :) Rachel Ray knows her stuff! :)

    ReplyDelete