Wednesday, October 30, 2013

My First Halloween!


Okay, whose idea was it to dress up for Halloween?  I look ridiculous!



How would you like to get your ears pulled through these holes?  Good grief!  I'm not too crazy about this get-up.  I've been chewing on the harness buckle every chance I get!  I'm not going to stay in this outfit one minute longer than I have to.  I let Mom know I'm not too happy about it.  I told her I'm NOT posing for any more pictures!

Happy Halloween!  Hope you get lots of good treats!

10 comments:

  1. Have a tremendous Thursday and Happy Halloween to all your family. Hope it is a spectacularly good spooky one.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well we think you look adorable!!! HAPPY HALLOWEEN! Barks and licks and love, Dakota www.dakotasden.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. Parker, you may not like it but I LOVE IT! You are scary and adorable all at once - not easy to pull off! Your mom should be commended! :) Happy Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Halloween. Love that outfit. I am afraid Ziggy said no way will you dress me up today.
    Connie Pruitt

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Connie! :) There was no getting out of it this year, seeing it was my first Halloween with Mom!

      Delete
  5. Costumes are weird. I don't care much for my hotdog one either. Happy first Howloween!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Parker worry not soon the reindeer antlers will be out and those stay on our heads for ever. Have a serene Sunday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  7. We think you look adorable in that costume. Very clever too.

    ReplyDelete